Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin ::||China||Certification ::||CE ISO|
|Packaging Details ::||1kg/bag||Delivery Time ::||3days|
|Payment Terms ::||Money Gram Western Union,||Supply Ability ::||1000000|
Sodium hyaluronate is a common drug for clinical treatment of OA. Sodium hyaluronate is widely present in human tissues, especially in synovial fluids, supporting and stabilizing synovial cells and collagen fiber scaffolds. Hyaluronic acid preparation is mainly a biological macromolecular substance extracted and refined from cockscomb and human umbilical cord, which appears as sodium hyaluronate salt.
Quick features of injectable Grade Hyaluronic acid
|Material name||Pharmaceutical Grade Hyaluronic acid|
|Origin of material||Bacteria Fermentation|
|Color and Apperance||White powder|
|Quality Standard||Injectable grade, with addtional control on the endotoxin|
|Purity of the material||95%-105%|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 2hours)|
|Molecular weight||Around 1000 000 Dalton|
|Bulk density||＞0.35g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Pharma Eye Drop, Burn Topical Ointment|
|GMP Certificate||EU GMP Certificate|
|DMF Documentation||Yes, DMF is available|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed Foil bag,1KG/Bag, 5KG/Bag|
|Outer packing: 10kg/Fiber drum|
How does Injectable grade HA works for joint health?
1. Sodium hyaluronate is the main component of joint synovial fluid and is one of the components of the cartilage matrix. It acts as a lubricant in the joint cavity to reduce the friction between the tissues, and at the same time exerts an elastic effect, which cushions the damage of the articular cartilage. Injecting high molecular weight, high concentration and high elasticity of sodium hyaluronate into the joint cavity can significantly improve the inflammatory reaction of synovial tissue, enhance the viscosity and lubrication function of joint fluid, protect articular cartilage, and promote the healing and regeneration of articular cartilage. Relieve pain and increase joint mobility
2. Sodium hyaluronate molecules have a stabilizing effect on joint pain receptors, and their barrier function can effectively prevent the diffusion of inflammatory mediators and reduce the stimulation of chemical receptors on pain receptors. Achieve protection against joint pain.
3. Hyaluronic acid may also be involved in the synthesis of cartilage proteoglycan aggregates, so that the normal metabolism of articular cartilage can be carried out, thereby achieving the purpose of treating osteoarthritis.
The advantagesof our Hyaluronic acid ?
1. GMP and DMF: Our manufacturer of pharmaceutical Grade Hyaluronic acid is EU GMP verified, and the DMF is available for Hyaluronic acid.
2. Different ranges of molecular weight available. we supply injectable grade HA with different molecular weight for your choices.
3. Competitive prices: We have direct factory prices.
Founction and Usage
1.Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. It is found in the
highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints.
2. The hyaluronic acid that is used as medicine is extracted from rooster combs or made by bacteria
in the laboratory.
3.Hyaluronic acid is also used as a lip filler in plastic surgery.It is also using to prevent the effects of aging.
4.Hyaluronic Acid (HA, Hyaluronic, Cyclic Acid) is a critical component of the skin that helps to retain moisture, keeping the skin firm, and preventing wrinkles by adding volume to the skin.
Contact Person: Wu